Business Leaders, managers and customer facing team solutions
Communication is quite possibly at the very heart of business. Mis-communication or poor communication can be a very expensive reality for many.
Good Communication is both verbal, non-verbal and includes good listening and questioning skills. Another essential for good communications to take place is to build rapport. When we have rapport, and good communication skills, one or the other party is always influencing, to some extent.
By attending this course, you will learn:
- Verbal and non-verbal communication styles
- Communication listening and learning preferences
- Listening styles including
- Active listening
- Normal listening
- Competitive listening
- Questioning skills
- Open, closed and other types of questions
- Push or Pull techniques
- The 6 methods of influencing
- How to handle complaints and objections
Benefits of attending this programme:
- Your commercial awareness will increase
- You will recognise and understand the covert signals your customers are giving when they communicate.
- You will know how to find out what they really want
- You will create more opportunities for the customer to buy from you
- You will prevent misunderstandings that can lead to complaints, and potentially, bad remarks on social media with the potential to go viral